Saturday, October 8, 2016

Instagram - Do you see what I see?


Support this blog by using this Amazon Link


I've seen some wonderful photos on Instagram posted by family members. I personally find it a bit restrictive because it seems to only works with smart phones. I have found no way to upload files directly.

I created this blog to share family photos and stories and I would be remiss if I did not include some that I've seen. They provide a means to embed them into blogs and websites and that is what I'm trying to accomplish. I am unaware of how they work the security settings so there is a possibility that these photos can only be seen by folks that have Instagram account.

I'm including two posts, the first is an ugly selfie and the second is a lovely photo of Grace Poltrack. I can view both photos, however I'm curious what readers of this blog see. Please add a comment and let me know.


A photo posted by Grace P (@jellifishin) on


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you but I would suggest that you get an eye examination. How did you fare with Hurricane Matthew?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Terrific, there are so many wonderful photos to share and I'm happy it worked.

      Delete