Friday, December 9, 2016

Chicken Noodle Soup


Support this blog by using this Amazon Link


After Trump won the electoral vote, I took the defensive stand of donating money to legal organizations such as the ACLU and SLPC. However I don't intend this posting to be about you-know-who, I've already skewered him on my other blogs. This is a posting for Chicken Noodle Soup.

How is this related? When Trump started railing against the "failing New York Times" I felt the desire to subscribe and help keep them afloat.  Their editorial stance seems to match mine fairly closely. However I am finding some other nice things about the subscription when I stumbled across this video.

One of my retirement goals is spending more time cooking. I dare you to watch the video and NOT want to cook up some chicken soup. Bon Appetit.


No comments:

Post a Comment